Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Very important information for knowledge. It will be of great value in my job.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I liked the course—Nikki’s very cool and down to earth.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Past experience with Adam’s teaching abilities, excellent instructor.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very friendly—cooperative—great customer service!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor does a great job of teaching you the same material in different ways. i.e. PR-RR graph very useful, also Atropine 0.5 alive, 1 done! Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant