Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great course—fun practicals.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Course was conducted very professionally; learned some new information. Thanks!
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Thank you—this was wonderful!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS & BLS for Healthcare Providers Recognition participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nikki was great. She was very informative and friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Brenda was wonderful! Very informative and knew the material well. Great instructor.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Very informative and knowledgeable instructor.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant