Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 18, 2019 09:00 am - 10:00 am
and 0 more days
Refresher course. Lots has changed since I last took it. I'm glad I did! Both Nikki & Adam were very knowledgeable and helpful. Good job!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thank you for being patient and encouraging us. You made this a really great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor: helpful, interesting, friendly. Appreciate the low cost of this class and how easy it was to register for it.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the information in an interesting manner. I really enjoyed this class although it was required of me. I would recommend this course to others.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great course—Adam made it fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant