Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was efficient and an extremely effective teacher. He provided examples when appropriate and obviously has a clear understanding of ACLS, BCLS, and EKG.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
The instructor made this class easy to understand; very quiet and relaxed environment great for learning. Great explanation of science and why we do what we do—Great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I was very satisfied with the course and instructor. She was very organized and very thorough. Very willing to take time for questions and make sure everyone understood. Thank you!
- Physician, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Excellent lecture, excellent speakers. Perfect!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Adam was well recommended by other participants.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Class well organized, informative, and easy to follow.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adams knowledge base is amazing. Thank you! I learned far more than ever!
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant