Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Thank you for doing such a great job getting us thru ACLS! I appreciated your laid back and humorous approach.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to register on short notice. Very accommodating.
- Pediatrician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very professional, informative, and easy to talk to. Answered all questions asked. It was a very good course.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well-taught and learned a lot of new and possible future protocols for ACLS.
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I have had several CPR classes spaced over many years. This was the VERY BEST and thoroughly explained one of ALL. Thank you so much!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great job! Enjoyed the course!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great class. kept my attention - a lot of good information.
- MD, PALS Renewal Participant