Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Found and enrolled . . . had a date available for me in short notice; got a person on the phone when I called! Great! And funny!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
That lady was awesome! You can’t ask for a better teacher. She makes sure you understand everything. The up the good work!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is sharp on the theory behind ACLS intervention. I learned a lot!
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal course
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Thanks for making what I expected to be another dull, routine BLS class about as enjoyable as you can while still getting important info across!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant