Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Great course and instructor!
- Nurse Anesthetist, PALS Provider Renewal participant
I really enjoyed this class. I thought it was very well done. The instructors were credible and presented themselves and the material well.
- Paramedic, AMLS Provider participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Well taught with good baseline information.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
It was beneficial to watch and do and get immediate feedback. Instructor has great sense of humor and knowledge.
- Physical Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great lessons and new information—no changes.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant