Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Easy to take (location, dates, ease of signing up), and price.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the information in an interesting manner. I really enjoyed this class although it was required of me. I would recommend this course to others.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I learned many new things today.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Loved the format—more involving for all!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Excellent presentation and instructor!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
For renewal of my BLS. Very well-taught.
- C.N.A. , BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I enjoyed the instructor; repeating things twice helped in remembering things easier.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent class. No changes needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
I think they were really great and work well together.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Nikki was great and I learned alot!
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant