Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Good instructor. Thorough, yet enjoyable. Would recommend this course.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
I took the course because I had to, but Adam had a fun presentation style and kep the course upbeat and interesting.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Different ways to use the tools we have—very good class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam is very knowledgeable and professional—thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very good class—simple to remember when under stress.
- Public Health RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Enjoyed the casual teaching style. Nice to work in “teams”—no long waits to perform the skills. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great availability of when classes are offered and when. Not the elite ‘do it only when we offer it.’
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
This course was incredibly helpful and useful. The instructor was very helpful with correcting us and helping with the proper form!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was excellent! A lot of information but presented clearly and with adequate practice time. Thank you!
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant