Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
All of it tonight was very good. I needed to refresh on this stuff. Very good instructors.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great course and instructor!
- Nurse Anesthetist, PALS Provider Renewal participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor used humor to relax everyone but was able to be serious and get us to focus when needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam is a very good instructor. Very knowledgeable.
- Elementary school teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Loved the teacher! She made me understand things very well and gave useful, interesting tips.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant