Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Easy to take (location, dates, ease of signing up), and price.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam was very knowledgeable.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was excellent. It is clear she has had extensive experience actually doing CPR and communicates her knowledge readily.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great availability of when classes are offered and when. Not the elite ‘do it only when we offer it.’
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant