Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Wed, Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
and 0 more days
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very professional, informative, and easy to talk to. Answered all questions asked. It was a very good course.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks so much for the interesting class! I was nervous to take it since I don't have any RN experience yet, but everyone was very friendly and helpful so I was no longer intimidated. Great material, the simple and straightforward way it was presented really made a difference!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam did a very nice job. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant