Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very practical lesson taught very straightforward. Good job!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well-taught and learned a lot of new and possible future protocols for ACLS.
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great course! Adam was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I thought the course was well-done with a good amount of hands-on practice time.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent instructor—really enjoyed it!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great instructor, it made the time go much faster, effective teaching.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant