Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
I thought the low pressure approach to the course was a better one since it can be intimidating.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I really enjoyed this class. I thought it was very well done. The instructors were credible and presented themselves and the material well.
- Paramedic, AMLS Provider participant
The instructor was excellent. It is clear she has had extensive experience actually doing CPR and communicates her knowledge readily.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great availability of when classes are offered and when. Not the elite ‘do it only when we offer it.’
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
I really enjoyed this class. It was educational, fun, and inexpensive. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent course and teacher.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant