Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Thank you for doing such a great job getting us thru ACLS! I appreciated your laid back and humorous approach.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great course—fun practicals.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Easy to take (location, dates, ease of signing up), and price.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I was so comfortable and able to feel confident. Adam was wonderful. I never felt like I couldn’t ask a question, even if it seemed dumb.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great communication and easy to understand. Very personable. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Adam did a very nice job. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant
Was taught what was relevant and what I needed to know while working in a rural er.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant