Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
He made it interesting & fun—not dry.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Great instructors! Gave good insight into what actually happens in real life scenarios.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to register on short notice. Very accommodating.
- Pediatrician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Overall, I was satisfied with the class, the instructor did a great job!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was great! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Better than any CPR course I have ever taken—to the point!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very helpful information on the new changes. Explained things in a simple manner - easy to understand.
- APNP, PALS Participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant