Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Great Job, Adam! Real-life scenarios and awesome job on the mega-codes.
- Assistant Fire Chief/Paramedic, ACLS Renewal Participant
Very informational and educating course.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Thank you for the great BLS class yesterday. You are great at what you do, and you have a way of making our obligation bearable, and even fun! You also left us with a sense of responsibility that I think is very valuable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
I really enjoyed this class. It was educational, fun, and inexpensive. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I loved the course! Would take it with APHE again.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant