Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Good practice time, very helpful knowledge!!
- Attorney, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
When I called, Adam answered quickly and described how to get to the office. I appreciated knowing what might happen in real life that the videos don’t tell you. Adam is down-to-earth and makes people feel comfortable and confident in their skills.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor, fun course. Learned a lot!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor knowledgeable and personable.
- Athletic Trainer, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant