Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was efficient and an extremely effective teacher. He provided examples when appropriate and obviously has a clear understanding of ACLS, BCLS, and EKG.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Thank you for being patient and encouraging us. You made this a really great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Thank you for the great BLS class yesterday. You are great at what you do, and you have a way of making our obligation bearable, and even fun! You also left us with a sense of responsibility that I think is very valuable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Participant
Very easy to register on short notice. Very accommodating.
- Pediatrician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great job, efficient!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant