Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Great instructors! Gave good insight into what actually happens in real life scenarios.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Loved the format—more involving for all!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location; instructor was very informative, knowledgeable, and made us comfortable with CPR.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam—Thank you so much for a great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant