Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam was an awesome instructor. Very easy to learn from him.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I took the course because I had to, but Adam had a fun presentation style and kep the course upbeat and interesting.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I drove 60 miles one way for this class—Adam must be doing something right!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
It was beneficial to watch and do and get immediate feedback. Instructor has great sense of humor and knowledge.
- Physical Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor, it made the time go much faster, effective teaching.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Very informative and knowledgeable instructor.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant