Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Wed, Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
and 0 more days
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Close to home, good hours.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to register on short notice. Very accommodating.
- Pediatrician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very professional, informative, and easy to talk to. Answered all questions asked. It was a very good course.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor knows material and procedures very well.
- Phy Ed teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very helpful information on the new changes. Explained things in a simple manner - easy to understand.
- APNP, PALS Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam did a very nice job. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant