Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Overall, excellent learning environment and instruction.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Enjoyed his sense of humor.
- Oncologist, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam did a good job explaining new issues/material. Very thorough with his teaching. Would recommend him for any class, any level of healthcare. He does a great job!
- Assistant Fire Chief/Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent comments and discussion during course. Loved all the questions—helps you think critically about what you are doing. Extremely convenient.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Excellent class, you kept it interesting, allowed side stories, but kept it moving. Thanks!
- Army Healthcare Specialist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant