Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Wed, Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
and 0 more days
Thank you for doing such a great job getting us thru ACLS! I appreciated your laid back and humorous approach.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very active and lively—explained everything in detail.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Communicated very well with good personal experience. The instructors were credible.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam and Nicole are very knowledgeable. I learned a lot & made to feel comfortable during session. Had fun while learning. Would reccomend to any one needing to take class.
- Respiratory Therapist, PALS Renewal Participant