Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Great course—fun practicals.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Information presented very well.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
Great instructors! Gave good insight into what actually happens in real life scenarios.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well informed and professional manner shown by instructor, answered all questions well.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Thanks so much for the interesting class! I was nervous to take it since I don't have any RN experience yet, but everyone was very friendly and helpful so I was no longer intimidated. Great material, the simple and straightforward way it was presented really made a difference!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant