Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
It was easy to find out about class and was offered sooner than any other.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I drove 60 miles one way for this class—Adam must be doing something right!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent & Accommodating!
- PA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked the course: Nikki is very cool/down to earth.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks for making this meaningful.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Compression emphasis was good. Presenter kept things moving and fun.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
I think they were really great and work well together.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant