Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Great course, even better instructor! Will definitely recommend class to others!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Different ways to use the tools we have—very good class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Needed refresher and took other classes with APHE—Excellent as always!
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Very good course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
It was easy to find out about class and was offered sooner than any other.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
Material well-summarized with key teaching points identified—excellent!
- RRT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
For renewal of my BLS. Very well-taught.
- C.N.A. , BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Both presenters were very knowledgeable of the topic material. I enjoyed meeting and learning from you both. Thank you!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Adam did a great job of explaining material in several different ways so we could best understand. This is my fourth ACLS class and the best one yet.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Very well done. Actually feel I could walk out of this class and perform CPR. Great instructors.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thanks for making what I expected to be another dull, routine BLS class about as enjoyable as you can while still getting important info across!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam did a very nice job. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant