Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The instructor made this class easy to understand; very quiet and relaxed environment great for learning. Great explanation of science and why we do what we do—Great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam made the class ‘fun’ instead of drawn out and boring. It was helpful hearing ‘true’ stories of when CPR was used. Being a paramedic made him much more credible.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very well-taught and learned a lot of new and possible future protocols for ACLS.
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
It was a great class. The instructor knew what he was doing and did a great job of keeping the class fun and informative.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Compression emphasis was good. Presenter kept things moving and fun.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Needed the class—it was timely, close, affordable. The class was awesome. Adam is great!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Was taught what was relevant and what I needed to know while working in a rural er.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant