Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was a great instructor and took his time explaining and showing us the step by step instructions for CPR. He was also great at answering questions and making the class laid back as well as very informative.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was a great class. The instructor knew what he was doing and did a great job of keeping the class fun and informative.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made the class interesting and fun. I was able to understand and learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
For renewal of my BLS. Very well-taught.
- C.N.A. , BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor—loved the friendly and informed atmosphere. Loved the course!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I like Adam’s classes! Very fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was awesome—very knowledgeable.
- DC, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very good. She was very knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant