Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
The whole course was very helpful. This course was well-needed.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Loved not having the stressful area and situations.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nikki is very thorough—she is a very good teacher!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I really enjoyed this class. I thought it was very well done. The instructors were credible and presented themselves and the material well.
- Paramedic, AMLS Provider participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam made the class interesting and fun. I was able to understand and learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Both presenters were very knowledgeable of the topic material. I enjoyed meeting and learning from you both. Thank you!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Course was presented very well. Atmosphere was relaxed and not stressful.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant