Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
Excellent delivery, presentation of materials, and information.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Great explanation! Helped greatly. Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
I really enjoyed this class. I thought it was very well done. The instructors were credible and presented themselves and the material well.
- Paramedic, AMLS Provider participant
Adam is sharp on the theory behind ACLS intervention. I learned a lot!
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal course
You did a wonderful job. I understand everything.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was beneficial to watch and do and get immediate feedback. Instructor has great sense of humor and knowledge.
- Physical Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very nice and knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant