Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Needed to take BLS course & APHE had courses available; very flexible with scheduling.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor: helpful, interesting, friendly. Appreciate the low cost of this class and how easy it was to register for it.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nikki was great! She was very informative & friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great job! Enjoyed the course!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is a very good teacher and easy to talk to.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nikki is a great instructor; you can understand her.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Course was presented very well. Atmosphere was relaxed and not stressful.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant