Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Excellent instructor, entertaining.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Best ACLS renewal class ever taken—good practical scenarios and application of information.
- Cardiovascular Lab RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
Excellent lecture, excellent speakers. Perfect!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very informative and well-received instructor.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This was awesome. Learned a lot in a great environment.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant