Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Good practice time, very helpful knowledge!!
- Attorney, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent instructor, entertaining.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The instructor was excellent. It is clear she has had extensive experience actually doing CPR and communicates her knowledge readily.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nice equipment. Everything worked, clean, and well taken-care of!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was a great teacher. It was nice to have a little (lot) of humor involved while also getting actual facts. I have been certified many times since 2001, and this was my best class. I plan on taking more classes while trying to get others to as well. I also want my department to go with APHE.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
This was awesome. Learned a lot in a great environment.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam and Nicole are very knowledgeable. I learned a lot & made to feel comfortable during session. Had fun while learning. Would reccomend to any one needing to take class.
- Respiratory Therapist, PALS Renewal Participant
Great course! Highlighted the important points and made ACLS more accessible to perform.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great class. kept my attention - a lot of good information.
- MD, PALS Renewal Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant