Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Much better than past dry courses.
- Dental Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Best CPR course I have taken.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Recommended by doctors and nurses. Thanks! Definitely refer others and come back for more education.
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Really made me think—great information!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location; instructor was very informative, knowledgeable, and made us comfortable with CPR.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very knowledgeable. Clear and precise.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructor was great and her knowledge is great too! I would reccomend this course to anyone who wants to learn CPR.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant