Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
Excellent course, well run, I would attend another course.
- Family Medicine Physician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Enjoyed his sense of humor.
- Oncologist, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thanks for the pizza! See you at ACLS.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor very personable and friendly.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent! Will definitely recommend this to others who either need to be recertified or as a ‘lay’ person.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant