Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Needed to take BLS course & APHE had courses available; very flexible with scheduling.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
The whole course was very helpful. This course was well-needed.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Excellent work teaching! Very knowledgeable and communicated well.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Overall, it was a great experienced. I feel I learned a lot.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
The added info during the video from instructor was very helpful and interesting.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made the course enjoyable and easier to learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam was very engaging and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the class.
- APNP, PALS Participant