Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
As usual, great insight and review. Very good teaching style.
- RN/Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very convenient and knowledgeable teaching!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Instructor taught well and recognized the dignity/worth of each student.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very enjoyable, thanks!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I like Adam’s classes! Very fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant