Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Overall, excellent learning environment and instruction.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Loved not having the stressful area and situations.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Loved the format—more involving for all!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Great course—Adam made it fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
He was funny and made it easy—thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I really enjoyed the CPR class. My instructor really made this experience fun and I learned a lot.
- Pharmacy Student, BLS for Healthcare Participant