Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Great instructor, explanation of concepts were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Convenient, need a course that was nearby and soon! Excellent instruction! Comfortable facility—great temperature, lighting, furniture, and floor space.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor taught well and recognized the dignity/worth of each student.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Both presenters were very knowledgeable of the topic material. I enjoyed meeting and learning from you both. Thank you!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Excellent class. No changes needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant