Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Easy to schedule, many available classes, great price—probably the best ACLS renewal I have taken!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is thorough and entertaining. Course moved along, but not rushed. Instructor made sure everyone knows how to perform skills.
- Maintenance worker, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The instructor was very pleasant and professional. He kept the course/class interesting. I would recommend him and this class.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Excellent instructor, entertaining.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Way to go, Adam! Easy and fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adams knowledge base is amazing. Thank you! I learned far more than ever!
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant