Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was fantastic. I will call him for future trainings!
- Group Home Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Participant
Thanks for the lunches and laughs and comfortable surroundings.
- EMT Advanced, AMLS Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Helpful part of program was mostly everything! A lot of info that you forget, a lot of refreshing of memory.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
That lady was awesome! You can’t ask for a better teacher. She makes sure you understand everything. The up the good work!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good approach. Kept it moving along so I didn’t get bored.
- Organ Procurement Coordinator, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
This course was wonderful. I appreciate how relaxed but effective it was. Thanks for letting me reschedule. I will definitely come back if I take other courses. Great class overall!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant