Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
Great job! Much better than my previous ACLS course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
Adam was very knowledgeable.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the information in an interesting manner. I really enjoyed this class although it was required of me. I would recommend this course to others.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I like that Adam realized and took into account that everyone came from different backgrounds. Not all of us have cardiac or CCU experience. Thanks! Learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam displays a very clear-cut standard class. I would be interested in taking future courses.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Enjoyed the casual teaching style. Nice to work in “teams”—no long waits to perform the skills. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great job! Enjoyed the course!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great course—to the point—easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
I liked the instructor’s style of teaching. It kept us alert and paying attention!
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant