Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Oct 02, 2020 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
and 0 more days
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Excellent explanations given, good interaction with students.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Excellent instructor, entertaining.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Very user-friendly and comfortably applicable! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
The instructor does a great job of teaching you the same material in different ways. i.e. PR-RR graph very useful, also Atropine 0.5 alive, 1 done! Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great job, efficient!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant
I really enjoyed the CPR class. My instructor really made this experience fun and I learned a lot.
- Pharmacy Student, BLS for Healthcare Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant