Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
I took the course because I had to, but Adam had a fun presentation style and kep the course upbeat and interesting.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I like that Adam realized and took into account that everyone came from different backgrounds. Not all of us have cardiac or CCU experience. Thanks! Learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Overall, it was a great experience. I feel I learned a lot.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Enjoyed course. Instructor made it fun and it was easier to comprehend. The instructor made the hands-on seem more practical than courses I have taken before.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very knowledgeable/personable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was great and her knowledge is great too! I would reccomend this course to anyone who wants to learn CPR.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Perfect for my needs, clear and concise.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant