Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jul 10, 2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
and 0 more days
Easy to schedule, many available classes, great price—probably the best ACLS renewal I have taken!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Refresher course. Lots has changed since I last took it. I'm glad I did! Both Nikki & Adam were very knowledgeable and helpful. Good job!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Over the years (many) I’ve taken ACLS. This course seems the most relaxed and yet informative and less stressful course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Very well-taught and learned a lot of new and possible future protocols for ACLS.
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was excellent. He took time to explain and answer questions.
- Pharmacist, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
The instructor was the greatest—lots of fun, great teaching skills and tactics.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nicole did a wonderful job. Very easy to follow. Thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was great. Adam was very knowledgeable and made things fun and interesting. I really liked the CPR background.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Brenda did an excellent job in teaching the class. Very professional.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant