Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jul 10, 2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
and 0 more days
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Thank you for doing such a great job getting us thru ACLS! I appreciated your laid back and humorous approach.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Adam was an awesome instructor. Very easy to learn from him.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I like the combo of videos, quiz, discussion, and practice—it keeps things interesting.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Thanks! CPR made simple!
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Now I’m glad I’ve taken this course, and I realize that it’s helpful for all walks of life. Thanks for the info.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant