Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Fri, Jul 10, 2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
and 0 more days
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
I took the course because I had to, but Adam had a fun presentation style and kep the course upbeat and interesting.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
As usual, great insight and review. Very good teaching style.
- RN/Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great program, great instructors.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Made renewal easy and fun.
- ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Nikki was great. She was very informative and friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
He was funny and made it easy—thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
I really enjoyed the CPR class. My instructor really made this experience fun and I learned a lot.
- Pharmacy Student, BLS for Healthcare Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant