Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Great instructor, explanation of concepts were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
I learned many new things today.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
This was my first time taking ACLS, and I learned a lot! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Brenda was wonderful! Very informative and knew the material well. Great instructor.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant