Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Great explanation! Helped greatly. Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Excellent & Accommodating!
- PA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructors were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor taught well and recognized the dignity/worth of each student.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Overall, I was satisfied with the class, the instructor did a great job!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam’s presentation was enjoyable and effective. Thank you!
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks for the pizza! See you at ACLS.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant